Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Growing Own Mycorrhizal Fungi In Plastic Bags !!!

(Growing my own mycorrhizal fungi inside plastic bags)


The only way to get more is to grow on my own.

This is the case for those mycorrhizal fungi spores.

I bought a 25 kg bag and used nearly 3/4 on those fruit trees at Bujang.

In order to generate more of the fungi I started the colony on my own.

The best is to prepare a few of those blag bags and fill with soil.

Prepare the fungi spores by mixing about two scoop of the purchased soil with water.

For this particular excercie I used one of those grass tree found in the orchard.

Pluck them out clean the soil and soak their roots into the fungi water.

Once that is done I will grow them inside the prepared black bags.

Let see what happen next.

I believed once the grass is well grown I will remove the top part and deploy the soil and the roots left inside the black back.

Will continue the whole process for my next batch of mycorrhizal fungi.


No comments: