Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Broga BH Now Is In Full Swing !!!



After more than 6 months the owner called to confirm that his BH is finally ready to run in full blown.

After my first visit about 5-6 months ago I submitted about 27 pages report for him to do some kind of revamp.

The owner diligently put every effort to his BH and finished as per my recommendations.

One good thing that he experienced during the revamp operation was the reaction shown by those young birds.

They started to enter and stayed at where I predicted.

They chose the back part of the BH inside the VIP rooms.

The number of bird shit spots on the floor below those internal sound tweeters were unusual.

I was invited to take a final look last week and help the owner with the external and internal sounds.

On January 4th 2015, the owner called to confirm that he started his BH and now playing my external sound.

A short video clip was whatsapp to me as follows:


He was very excited to see the number of birds playing and entering his main entrance hole.

"Pak Harry your sound is running now, many birds now around, house can success.  Hopefully can be successful" 

My answer is to keep his fingers crossed.

No comments: