Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Only BH At Rantau Eco-Park Now With A Monkey House Structure !!!

(The New Rantau House Entrance Area, The Monkey House)

The Rantau BH now is with this rectangular steel structure at its entrance area.

It used to be an open roof to allow those swiftlet to enter the BH.

Just to let you all know that this BH is one of the 27 BHs erected in a Eco-Park in Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.

Due to the number of BHs closed to each other I suggested to the owner to make it different from the rest.

He agreed to my suggestion and forked out about RM 4500 to modify his BH entrance.

The steel structure was ready within 3 days.

I went to have a good look at it and draw out the list of things that I need to do to ensure that those wild birds will come inside.

I also need to make sure those owls will be electrocuted if they should step onto the window frame.

The fabricator opened two windows measuring about 3'X4'.

One facing the east and the other to the north.

This will be the list of things to do next week;

1) I need to install a new hexagonal tweeter above one or the two windows.  It must be precisely above the window and about 2 feet high above the zinc roof.

2) The two windows need a kind of wooden frame.  I have identified where the wood will come from.

3) Once those wooden frames are up I need to install about 10 external sound tweeters on each window.

4) The lower part of the window frames will be lined with electrical wires (positive and negative).

5) The external sound system will allow me to play two external sounds at any one time.

6) A new inverter will be installed to convert the AC current to DC current.  The converted current shall be connected to the electrical wires on the window frames.

7) The BH amplifiers need to be upgraded and changed.  Will get at least two new units.

Have a look at the latest pictures taken while on my site visit today December 30th 2014.














No comments: