Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Big Thank You From Kenneth Of Kuantan !!!



It was not a big suprise to me when I received a call from Mr.K of Kuantan.

A few days ago I sent him his Birdcall Gadget plus DURESS cd.

At first he was unsure where I should sent to. At last he confirmed to sent it to his father's Tyre Service shop in Kuantan.

He wanted it before the Labor Day holiday. Since he reside in Singapore he wish to have a break in his hometown, Kuantan, and of course wanted to test the gadget.

He have this to say:

"Hai Harry, this is K. I managed to get hold of the Gadget. Thank you very much. It was unbelievable. I managed to test at three different locations and the gadget plus that DURESS really vacuum those birds to the test unit. You made my day and now I can at least make the right decision on where to locate my birdhouse. Thank you again Harry."

My answer was simple:

"I sincerely hope that what I described in my blog are true and if you can just write to me a short decription on the three tests and let others know your true result."

Tommorow Mr.M from Kelantan, will be in town and insisted to have dinner with me. Told him that I got a visitor from Philiphine and I might be late. He is willing to wait and he also wanted me to bring along one set of the gadget plus the IGP.

Yesterday Mr.Y of Kajang pushed me so hard to a lunch date on the condition that I bring along one unit of the birdcall gadget plus the Duress. Well I just could not turn down his invitation.

We met and have a very good chinese lunch in Kajang. The Sate Kajang was not open due to Friday prayers.

I hope all my blog readers will own one and this is one of the best item to carry around when you travel in Malaysia. If you see those birds just find a place to park your car and see how they react to the DURESS.

Latest from MrK:

Hi Harry,

Thank you for the great bird call equipment and the CDs, especially Duress.

Yesterday, I did a few tests at Kuantan areas. When I played Duress with the equipment you sent to me, those birds went crazy circling my car at a very close distance.

Amazing!! Can you imagine if we use Duress as the external call sound? :)
The bird call test brought a lot of confidence and help to make investment decisions in swiflets farming.

Thanks Harry.

With the equipment/CDs and the information from your blog, you make me feel so good :p

Sincerely
Mr.K


Note: Duress should not be used as your external sound. Your house will be empty if you choose to use them......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry,

I typed in my comments earlier but the post somehow could not get through. Here i re-type it again :)

4pm, 1st test was done at my house at Alor Akar, Kuantan. Within 15 sec, more than 100 birds circling the player with Duress. My mum made me switch off the music as she was afraid our neighbours will complain. Ha!

5pm, 2nd test was done at the back of my dad's 3-storey shoplot located at Beserah, Kuantan. More than 100 birds within 1 minute of Duress. They seem like being vacummed and became a "black-hole". The longer i play the bigger the "black-hole".
Now we decide to convert the upper 2-storey to be birdhouse :)

6.30pm, 3rd test was done at a piece of 3 hectar agriculture land 10km away from the Kuantan-Gambang highway junction towards Segamat. We saw less than 20 birds, so we decided not to build a birdhouse at this piece of land. This gadget helps us to make good decision :)

Harry, your gracious attitude of sharing great gadgets and useful information really amaze me. It is my honour to know you.
Thank you.

Regards,
Kenneth Loo