Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Most Well Thought Birdhouse Design !!!

This picture was sent to me by Mr Ben Chai of Miri.

The unit is for sale excluding the 10 footer container below it.

Well the guy who designed this BH is a genius. I think we should get him to receive the best design birdhouse in the world.

Small, compact, not roving area, no pond, no LAL and maybe some birds.

Perfect but don't be suprised that there are many birds inside, serinti. He he he...

Please enjoy the picture but please do not use this as the model for your next BH project....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The offer by Ben Chai from Miri "RM20,000.00 deposit no rental. Electric and water on your account. Harvest 50%/50% equal share and option to buy out right after 5 years" sound interesting without seeing the BH. After seeing the BH, I almost faint & laugh loud together with my wife. Ben I like your joke & the pictures. Thank. Anyway I am willing to pay for RM11 for the above offer. Please contact me ...

Ha HA Ha...

Justin Tan , Daro.