Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2008

This Morning Itinery With Mr Felipe of Manila !!!

So you have a hangover and that Sunday morning blues????

For me today will be another exciting day where there are two people in town who travelled to far and wanted to see me.

The first if from the Phillipine and the second is from Kelantan.......

Mr Felipe is one of my blog reader who flew in to Malaysia for some other project with Petronas and I was lucky to be able to be showing him around.

My plan is to pick him up at his hotel and visit the birdnest wholesale office in Taman Wahyu along Jalan Kuching. Then will move towards Rawang for a closer look at a few more bird nest show rooms.

In Rawang there are a few Bird houses that will be a good intro to him.

My main contention is to take him to Kuala Selangor for a half day visit to those birdhouses around Sekinchan, Kuala Selangor, Sungai Rambai, Batang Berjuntai and etc.

Will be carrying my bird call gadget to show him how those birds can be called to our car. He bought one unit and I post laju to him about 3 weeks ago.

I will finish the trip by visiting one of the famous bird nest marketing outlet at Mid Valley shopping heaven.

After Felipe, there is this Mr.M from Kelantan wanted to meet me for Dinner. I am not pretty sure what he wanted but since he took great effort to come to KL, I need to see him.

Let see what he have in mind.

No comments: