Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Thank U Message From The Philliphine !!!

Just got this email message from Mr F of The Philliphine.

Dear Harry,

Thank you very much for your time last May 4th.

Your are really a modern SIFU who give 101% of your knowledge
of bird house farming when we were together for 11hours that day.

We started 10AM and end 9PM going from Jalan Kuching to view
the actual birdnest cleansing and selling of 1st class birdnest.

Rawang Country Home excited me with the bird call gadget play
with DURESS CD which attract so many swiftlets playing above
the car.

The same scenario also happen in Bantang Berjuntai
where swiftlets return home. Thousands play above us with Duress
bird call CD. In between we visited Mr. Chia bird house with bird nests inside the house.

This is my first time actual viewing the inside of BH.
Am thanking Mr. Chia for his unselfish to let us into his modern BH.

Place also visited like Sungai Rambai Swiftlet City,Sungai BESAR,Sekinchan, Jalan Ipoh, Mid valley shopping and Kuala Selangor excite me.

On the way back we also view one unfinished BH which give me the perfect plan for my future BH.

This Mr Harry is heaven sent for me. We end up searching for ripe
ARA fruit for my planting here, But its not season-better luck next time.

Thank you very much HARRY.

See you soon in KL. Thank You.

Regards,
Mr.Felipe


I just did what I should always do to a dear blog reader. I really hope the 11 greulling hours were enought for him.

I am looking forward to know that his new birdhouse will be up soon.

2 comments:

abarth said...

My name is YS. I would also like congratulate Harry for his unrelent & unselfish effort to help newbies, unlike sifus @ other blogs are so selfish & what you get is sarcastic remarks to your questions. Keep up your good work Harry. You give hope to all aspiring potential farmers out there. Thanks.

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

YS,

There is nothing like passion and love for all your blog readers. For as long as I live I will be always like I am.
I alway remember that no matter how much I teach them they will never can take everything that I wanted to give ....