Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bird's Population: Something Bizzar But Interesting !!!

Normally I do not believed in anything that is not proven or having track record that it can work.

But since my involvement in Swiftlet Farming, I am willing to listen and perhap try, on anything that can bring as many birds as possible to my birdhouse.

If there is a tool that I can place on the top of my BH and all those birds will fly in and stay that will be something cool.

During this weekend trip to the north I met a few swiftlet anthusiasts and they have something bizzar that make me feel that it might work.

The First Anthusiast:

This wonderful blog reader of mine asked me to drop by and collect some Mandarin Books on swiftlet farming. I ordered about 30 pieces to sell to any block reader of mine who cannot read english very well. The books are very colorfull and I will try to bring them during GAHP seminar soon. Note each book was personally autographed by the author.

Well, his bizzar story is about someone in his hometown who actually invented a tool that uses a kind of electronic gadget to produce a kind of wave that are transmitted via a few antennas. I shook my head but he said that the person who relate the story was a good friend of him whom he trusted very much.

Hmmm .... I am begining to think that there are ways to cut down those tweeter sound in calling those wild birds. The trouble is that he do not know what kind of electronic parts were used to assymbled those wave??? I need to aske him to get hold of this trusted friend and perhaps hypnotise him to give all the informations that he saw . He he he ...


Second Swiftlet Anthusiast:


I think this is the King of all the bizzar things that I ever came across.

This blog reader (cannot tell who and from where) have a few BHs and some are very successful. The only thing about him is that he love to try any new things that came by in order to multiply his swiftlet population.

He claimed that he was approached by a friend of his who can bring the "penjaga" or "the spirit of the birds" who will get the Alpha Male of a swiftlet colony into his BH.Once the alpha male choose your BH as his house in no time all his colonies and friend colonies your H to the max. He indicated that the alpha male calling takes about one month. I told him that I would like to be the first to see if it is successfull. Who knows I might want him to be my Sifu too.

If it works, I too wanted to use this bizzar method ......


Well what else is new?


I tried the Ultrasonic Santra Maria at my BH today.

I spend nearly the whole morning with it. Keep turning each knob left and right, just like trying to open a safe box, and my eyes was towards the sky watching the birds reactions.

Using a sound that I called Channel8, I managed to get the combination which actually make the birds running like wild goose. They chase each other and enter those empty shop lots beside my BH. The number responding was equal to the same song played with the conventional sound system. I am pretty sure they do work. The only thing was that the faint noise that the magnetic tweeter produced, some croaking noises, that was not pleasent to my ears.

I am not sure what the generated sound tells them but I am sure it works.

I will only tell those blog readers who bought the unit from me. I just could not wait to tell them. If they should have read this article please call me on an urgent basis before I forgot the combination......

1 comment:

tirokswifts said...

Harry,

This is the 1st. time I heard of Channel 8. Is it related to Duress?. Hope you can give us some hint how it sounds.