Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Automatic Sound Changer !!!



I ordered the "Auto Sound Changer" last week and it arrived safely.

The developer have been asking my help to evaluate the effectiveness and I volunteered to help.

The main idea to use this gadget is to set a specific sound to be played at a specific time of the day.

Good example: If you wanted to benefit from the use of my most powerful sounds like Black Cloud, Tongkat Ali, Tiger Wood, Fabulous Call, 28in1 and Beautiful Medley you can actually play all these sounds using a single amplifier.

All you need is an Auto Sound Changer.

It comes with a box with six USB ports and a digital timer.



Just have a look at the photograph and imagine how it will help to keep those bird sound being played.

There are a few advantages but the most important to me is that the sound that I played will last much longer.

Yesterday for example, Mr L of Sungai Patani, was on the line with me.

Pak Harry, how are U? Do you remember me? You came to my BH and tried all those sounds in your collection. I bought the BC, Goldpot, Python and Medley. Well I need to ask U some question. How come after three months the sound is less effective?

The answer, I told him, was that he cannot play those effective sounds continuously. Try to limit their playing time only during the peak hours example from 5.00 pm till sunset. The rest of the time play the medley.

I wish I have told him about using this special auto sound charger.

The Gadget allows you to play any sound at any chosen time that you wanted it to be played as long as you know how to download all those sounds into the six USB thumb drives and set the timers (two timers).

I will try to make the necessary preparation and will set at least 10 sounds to be played from Monday till Sunday.

Those who are keen to own a unit you may want to call 017 755 1318 to order a unit for your own BH.

The cost will be RM 1100 during the promotion period and RM 1350 after the promotion period. You need to allocate 1 week for delivery.

If you wish to have it set with all the chosen sounds I will be happy to assemble the sounds. The cost of sound will be based of a discounted price (3 sounds and above).

Let us hope that this new gadget will help to improve the nests population in our BH.

No comments: