Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So You Think Breeding Of Young Swiftlet And Later Release Into Your BH Is Something Very New!!!!


"Never Under Estimate Malaysian."

The "Malaysia Boleh" (Malaysia Can) was mooted during the last Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr Mahathir.

His philosophy was to change the mindset of Malaysians to show to the world that we can achieve no matter what we wanted if we are determined and perseverence.

We have our own astronauts, mouth Everest climbers, the south pole explorer, the big submarines, the badminton and squash world champions, the F1 drivers and so on.

While they are focusing on other front, we also have gone into swiftlet breeding in a big way.

Last week I received a frantic call from the guy who wanted to start the eggs incubating and breeding.  He found the eggs incubator supplier and the big surprises was what the supplier told him.

" I have been supplying these swiftlet eggs incubator to a few prominent swiftlet farmers."

You mean there are a few people in Malaysia already doing the breeding operation?

"Yes and these people bought the large quantity hatches.  One was purchased by a prominent business man who own many properties at Bukit Tinggi.  He is hatching 4,000 eggs one time."

"There is another unit purchase by a Kulim birdhouse owner.  This guy got a huge grant from the Government."

"I send two more units, similar capacity to Sarawak."

So the jist of the above story is that there are at least 4 units of hatching machines in Malaysia with a capabilities of incubating 4,000 eggs a cycle.

That is "Malaysia Boleh" syabas.

Pak Harry there is a small snack.

What shall that be. I asked.

Well  I talk to somebody in the Veterinary Department in Putra Jaya.  The person in charge is not in favor of these hatching techniques of swiftlet.  We might damage the natural environment of those birds.

Hmm ..... I am not sure how that will happened but ........

During my Penang Seminar, I touched on Trans location subject.

Out of the blues one my attendance told the class that he attended a full day course in Johor a few months ago. 

I was again very surprised with another "Malaysia Boleh" development.

A Malaysian company giving courses in breeding of swiftlet.......

Hmmm....... very very interesting.

It seem that the organiser has been breeding and transferring those young birds into his BH for many years already and since it works he continued with the breeding ....

If you happen to wanting to purchase these young babies you need to pay at least RM 100 a bird.

Another interesting way of earning money...

Maybe we should get those un employed graduates to start this business and I am sure they will be filthy rich very soon.

I am thinking of changing my profession right now.....

So if one day I am no longer updating this blog, you should guess where and what I am doing....

Maybe should start a new blog.  He he he he.....



Do you learned something from reading my blog? If your answer is yes then you should be kind enough to donate a small fee to this account: Maybank, 564155503944, Azlina Ang Abdullah.

No comments: