Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three Very Happy Swiftlet Farmers !!!


Need to report these interesting developments that proved that good sounds will increase those nest population.

I received two calls from my blog readers asking me for additional help in increasing their BH nests population.

At first I was thinking that those sounds that I delivered to them were no good but on the contrary it is working well with both.

1) BH in Permatang Pauh.

I was engaged by the BH owner who face a dilemma where after more then 2 years the number of nests was stabilized or stagnan at about 60 pieces.

After the paid visit I drew a line of actions and follow the methods of playing those new sounds.

After less then 4 months the number of nests grew to more then 120 pieces and a lot more bird shits all over the BH.

That was something to talk about.

Just imagine for two years the nest did not move an inch and now he claimed to have surpassed 120 nests.

So what do you think was the reasons? I asked him.

Pak Harry all I did was to follow those revamps that you recommended and the sounds was played precisely like what you recommended. I used the black cloud from 5.00pm till 8.00pm and the rest of the time the Awesome.

This was his precise answer. I am delighted and I hope to call him to give a short talk this coming Sartuday 24th in Penang to share his experiences with those who will attend the seminar.

2) Kuala Lipis, Pahang BH.

This owner used to harass me every now and then about his BH problem.

He seem to have a similar nest population being stagnant for almost two years. The nest stop increasing after reaching 80.

Pak Harry I need your help. Please tell me what to do.

At that time due to his daily harassment I was reluctant to do much so told him to try the four new sounds that I advertised on me blog. Remember those four sounds: Tan Sri, Nenasi, SriTangkak and the Medley.

Well today I received his call again. At first, before knowing the truth, I was expecting another of those bad call. Suddenly he sound very strange.

"Pak Harry, I wanted to follow your advise. It is already 3 months and you said that I need to change the sounds."

Okay can I know the result so far.

"Pak, not bad. I have been using the SriTangkak from 5.00pm till 8.00pm like what you told me to do and the rest I was using the medley. The number now is more then 180 full cups and 80 those less then half cups."

Wow, so why are you changing those sounds? If they are improving the nest population why must you change them?

"Well I thought you wrote somewhere in your blog that I need to change those sounds every three month?"

Mr. Y, you need to use your common sense. If the current sound is giving you such a good result you should carry on. Yes I did said that you need to change the sound but that applies only if the current sound is not giving you any good results. If they do, please do not touch them yet. Keep playing the same sound and monitor the nest numbers improvements.

Well another happy news and I hope more to come.

The third, if I may add, was from Setiawan.

I called a good friend who owned a very successful BH and he recently applied a newly found aroma.

"Have you check the result so far?"

"Not yet but give me a few more minutes and I will call you."

After a few short minutes, my phone rang and he was on the line.

"Well something strange is happening. The lower floor not many birds however the top floors ( two floors) were pack jammed with those birds."

So what is your opinion about the aroma?

"I do not know what to say but I saw little white shits on the floor. Normally white shits are those from young birds."

Wait a second, I paused and asked him: What external sound are you playing?

"Black Cloud."

Oh shit that mike me the reason. The Black Cloud might be the cause of those jammed packed upper floors.

He think the same but will keep monitoring the effect of the new aroma.

Well from the above stories there are three important conclusions:

1) Those sounds that they purchased and used do help to increase the nest population.

2) The way the good sounds were used, from 5.00pm till 8.00pm, must have help to increase the length of effectiveness of the sounds.

3) Black cloud is still the king of all the external sounds.

No comments: