Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Only Way To Improve Your Success Rate In Swiftlet Farming !!!



Basically the best way to improve your chances to be a successful swiftlet farmer is to gather as much information as you can before building your first farm.

You can do this by reading, attending seminars, visit new and old BHs and perhaps join those swiftlet tour organised by Pak Harry.

Las week the two Cambodians and a Local arrange to be with me visiting a couple of BHs which I just completed and also bravely entered a stand alone birdhouse under construction in Sekinchan, Selangor.

All the 3 newbies were about to build their own BHs soon.

The eldest among the 3, a Cambodian, was boasting about his on going design works of his vision about a swiftlet farm.

Upon completing my one day Seminar at Sentral Hotel his conclusion was:

"Pak Harry thank you for sharing. There were too many wrong things that I did as such I need to scrap the drawings and re do the designing. I am very happy to have attended your Seminar. Frankly I have been reading your blog from the first day when you started."

The second Cambodian, just emailed me his word of thanks:

Dear Brother Harry,

I was very much satisfied with the seminar and a whole day tour around the swiftlet farming, held on 03-04 April 2010, it provided me a lots of knowledgeable, innovative and psychological ideas about swiftlet. It really help me to start up the farm if my plan will be going smooth.

However, I think that I will need your help and consultancy when my project start.

Have a good day!


My reply to him was:

Thank you for attending my Seminar and all those relevant information that you have gathered during the one day Seminar plus the Swiftlet Tour will now transformed you to becoming a better swiftlet person. Try to use all the knowledge to minimise your mistakes. I hope one day you will be a successful swiftlet farmer.

There are many more things that you can capitalize during my Seminar however not many seem to know how to.

1) You should make some preparation before coming to the Seminar. What I meant by be prepared is to list down all those queries that you have so that once the seminar is over you can ask me for their answers.

2) Try to attend my Seminar as often as you can. Every Seminar there will be new things that you can learned from. Remember what you learned during these seminars can improve your chances to be a successful swiftlet farmer. If you are lazy then you will have less chances of success.

3) One of the way to improve your sound collection is to choose the right sound from the Seminar. I do distribute at least one sound, for now, and if you attend more then one time you can actually collect a sound from my collection. What you need to do is to ask and bring a thumb drive with you.

4) If you are so interested in a particular subject matter you should nicely drop an email to me or better still an SMS about the topic. Perhaps I might be able to prepare a full paper for the subject to be delivered during the next seminar.

My main objective is to help you to be a better person and perhaps these seminars will push you toward the 5% those who are very successful in swiftlet farming.

My email address is at: harryswiftlet@yahoo.com



No comments: