Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Why Some Sounds Are So Effective In Remote Places !!!


Why is that some sounds are so effective in some places while in some nothing happened?

I have never give any thought on why in some place the new sound, example the black cloud, are so effective but in some areas it gives little effects.

During my visit to Tuaran, Sabah for example, the moment the black cloud was put into action all the black spots in the sky simply cannot resits the temptation to rush inside the BH belonging to Mr George.



They become frenzy and could not be bothered to fly out of the BH even after we shut all the sound off and switched all the internal lights on.

In Sabak Bernam today I observed the same behaviour.

This time I was playing Python 4 and was trying out the sound system for a new BH again belonging to Mr George (the same person as in Tuaran).

Those swiftlet simply cannot resist the new sound which they have never heard before.

The only possible reason being they are some kind of "Virgin" to many sounds available in my collection.

Maybe people in Sabak have not have a good collection of sounds like mine?

Since no wise guy have a good collection these birds are new to some of the sound that I played.

Just look at the behaviour of these birds and you will tend to agree to my conclusion.....

No comments: