Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Door Width Of Your VIP Room Must Not Be below 2 Feet !!!

I carried out a number of test to check if a smaller door width is better then a wide sized.

It seem that those birds prefer the larger door width.

My main reason to try the smalled door size (1.5 feet)  is to perhaps minimise the risk of those owl from entering the room.

Well since the door is too small and those swiftlet seem to shy away, I have decided to open the size to about 2.5 feet.

I was very lucky since during the design stage the room was designed with a preset wood to be used in case that those birds do not know how to enter the room.

The research was done in Bukit Tinggi Klang.

I am on the opinion, after the observation, it is better to have the door width at around 2.5 feet.

My observation was based on two facts.  First there were lots of bird shits at the external sound tweeters located at the main enterance area but nothing inside the VIP room.  The shit count is showing positive increases but the number of shit in the VIP below those external sound tweeters are zero.

In Kerling and Penang, both with wider VIP rooms door width are much larger and it seem that the bird shit spots seem more inside those rooms.

I am sure there must be some good reasons why those birds are not in favour of a smaller door width.



No comments: