Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

If You Wish To Kill Those Spiders Try Fumakilla H2O Spray !!!

If you wanted to kill those spiders inside your BH try to use Fumakilla H2O spray.

This was something which was discovered by one of my blog reader.

"Pak Harry, I wanted to share something strange that happened to my BH."

This was the first part of my telephone conversation with a new blog reader from Perak.

"During one of my BH visit I used those water based aerosol insects spray, to be exact Fumakilla H2O, to kill those spiders.  I was surprised that after the spraying works I saw many birds entered my BH. It was never like that before and it happened just after the spraying operation."

"What is your opinion?"

Wah liow weh, I have never come across about this new aroma from Fumakilla Texchem.

This is something strange and I do not know what to advise. I am speechless !!!

From my point of view if the water based aerosol is per his explanation, we can now have a new set of aroma which we can easily purchase from Tesco or Giant.

No need to buy any of those high priced canisters spray or portion or pheromone.

However I am of the opinion that if you wish to try, be careful and do not go overboard.

Try with a small volume and see if this new finding is effective as per claimed.

The person who exposed this new finding has a title : J.P. (Justice of Peace).  I don't think he would like to share something that is not true.

So if you happened to be visiting a supermarket please get a can and try at your BH.

We need something that can cut out monthly maintenance cost of our BH.  This might be the right answer.

If it does not work don't feel bad about it.  At least you are brave enough to try something new.  Just imagine if it works???

No comments: