Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Teluk Intan BH: Three Openings With Four Ways To Enter The BH !!!

I was never given the free hands in converting any BH before.

For some reasons the owner of this 5 years old building with only 6 nests allows me to test one of my theory about the more the entrance the better the rate of nest population.

This time I managed to increase the entry hole from only one, top entry type, to three openings but four entrance hole into the BH.

The owner was complaining that those birds refuse to enter and stay so his wife called me for a visit, four weeks ago.

After reading my visit report the owner decided that I should be the one who will turn around his very critically ill BH.  6 nests for the past 5 years and that also was after enganging two separate "Sifu" costing him and brothers a fortune.

The moment I visited the BH I know that the building can be easily turned around since it was located below the flight path of those birds coming from Kampung Koh and Setiawan.

What I did was something unusual and I told the owner that I predict that his BH is the only BH with four entrances and three entry points.

He was very proud with the options that I took.

After less then 3 weeks those birds were in.  There were more bird shits spots on the floor and those 6 old nests were back with their occupance.

How I did it was simple, I make sure that from the entrance hole till the nesting rooms were installed with additional tweeters plus hexagonal tweeters (3 units), four Bazookas, 300 internal tweeters, 30 new external tweeters, create a fresh water pool and make sure the BH smells what it should be.

Also covered the top part of the house with orchid netting to cool down the building.

I never missed the creation of 2 VIP rooms with lots of tweeters and a "Happy Hours" corner.

Three sets of the most attractive external sounds and one internal sound were deployed.

The birds simply cannot resits the temptations of all the sounds played.  If they don't like one there were two more sounds to play with.

Three weeks and those birds started to come.

On my second trip I stayed back to count the number of birds entering at 7:30 pm onwards.  There were at least 30 birds entering after three weeks of operations.

Not back for a sick house of 5 years with only 6 nests.

The owner was very glad on what I did for him and was muttering about paying me a bonus !!!



No comments: