Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Unwind Those Cables From The Inside !!!

If you happened to carry out your wiring of tweeters in your BH please be careful with those cable rolls.

The trouble with these two core cables, they tend to jumble up and cause unnecessary waste of time to untie those knots.

I got into this trouble many times and I realized that it was my stupid mistakes of not using my head.

My advise is to use the wire end in the middle of the cable roll. The shape of the roll will remain in tack until you finish using all of them.

Avoid using the outer end. Using the outer end of the wire will cause the whole roll to muddle up and I am sure you will be spending a few long minutes to unwind them. You feel frustrated and feel so stupid.

See this URL just to be sure of what I am trying to tell you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a51RT0NkJMM



No comments: