Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Met With A Sound Engineer !!!

I was busy with a BH renovation and revamp works in Rawang yesterday.

Received so many calls and visitors too. 

Tried to be nice to all but sometime you need to be patience with all those who call or dropped by. 

So far 20 visitors came and I think I need to make them pay for disturbing my working hours???

Any way the best were these two events:

1) Phone Call from Teluk Intan 4 stories BH, 5 years with 6 nests.

"Hai Pak Harry, ini Mr H.
I just came back from Teluk Intan and I am so happy that after your professional revamp works, there are many new bird shit spots in both the front and the back VIP rooms. Saya bayak happy sekarang and thank you for your help.  Now I am more confident with the BH."

He sound so happy and I am glad that his shattered dream is back on track.

It is nice to know that those that we tried to help managed to get their life back.

The only thing that was disturbing him was the sound at one of the four entrances seem to stop and go. 

Well I suggested to him that I will be available this Sunday to take a trip to correct the error.

2) Visit by a Sound Engineer !!!

"Pak Harry, my BH is in Kota Bahru and after reading your blog and spoken to you I managed to turn around the house and you know what I am a rusty sound engineer but I have come out with a new way of pulling those birds from their normal flight path to my BH.  I used a bird sound that have a wave like features where it sound loud in the beginning but it volume slowed down within a few minutes.  The sound will repeat itself and in this way I can pull the swiftlet towards my BH."

Wow, a very interesting sound arrangement which never come to my mind.

"Beside the above, I am also designing a new technique that allows a single source sound being push to different directions using a diamond shape material."

Another wow from me.  I am impressed with his new inventions but I told him that it will be very nice if one day he will mass produce those invention and allow me both to try and sell them.

He promised to me that he will get a sample for me to test and this will be something new that will help to improve our BH management.

Those who would like to consider trying the two ideas please email me your name and address. Use this email address: harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.  Use this as your heading     Re: Interested in Trying the New Sound Inventions From KB.

1 comment:

Kingdom Citizen said...

Thanks bro,for all the HELP&ADVICE& that free promo.....Will surely let you try out all my latest hi-tech sound gadget soon.God Bless You and family.Take Care...From Steven