Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The External Sound "NobodyButYou"

I named it after the most popular song sang by a group of teenage girls from Korea the "Wonder Girls".  They will be performing in Genting soon.

When I first received the sound it was nothing unusual but more so like a very raw sound just recorded and came out  from a BH.

It was a bit like a number of young birds making their love sounds to serenade their lady partner.

The person who sold me this sound was dead sure that it will be a good collection. It was the same guy who forward to me the Black Cloud.

Initially I was not very fascinated with it but today it changed my mind.

I was on my routine visit to a BH in Subang 2.

The owner actually let out the two lower floors for my storage of goods for some of those conversion jobs preparations.

The top floor was a BH owned by the building owner.  I did some conversion after it was not doing any good for almost 2 years.

After the conversion I managed to pull those wild birds using a number of good sounds from my sound library.

Today I was very impressed with the number of birds reacting to this new sound called "NobodyButYou".

An outstanding results with lots of birds at the entrance hole. Will get some video clips in the near future.

I am pretty sure that the number of birds inside were reasonable.

Will make a short check soon and perhaps provide the actual outcome inside.

I  ranked it as my number 4 nest sound in my sound list.

Those who wanted not purchased  this interesting sound please call 017 7551318. It will be only RM300 for the first 10 buyers.

The eleven person will pay at RM 400 for it.

No comments: