Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Feb 2011 Seminar & Visit to a BH with 4000 Nests Might be In Setiawan, Perak !!!

      (A stranded BH in Setiawan For Sale.  We might drop by to see this BH)


I was invited to conduct my next Seminar/Workshop in Setiawan, Perak.

Usually I select the location base on the closed proximity to a suitable BH where I can ferried my participants for a visit.

I make is compulsory that my seminar participants visit a BH which can give them a better idea on how a BH looks like.

I have used the Kepong KIP for my last seminar and prior to that it was Klang BH.

This December 4th, 2010 I have decided to switch to the insect Barn BH in Klang again.

For my February 2011, there is a very strong chances that my Seminar participants will be given the opportunity to enter a BH with 4000 nests inside.

The owner, happened to be my good friend met via my blog, invited me to conduct my seminar in Setiawan.


"Pak Harry, can you conduct your seminar in Setiawan? I will be very happy if you do and I will allow all your participants to view my BH with about 4000 nests in them."

What a good offer from a good friend.

It is a very rare thing for anyone to be allowed to enter their BH and worse if it is full of birds.

In Trengganu I was told that even if you are allowed to enter, you need to pay at least RM5000 just for a 10 minutes tour.

I will be there pretty soon to organize the Seminar room at the right hotel closed to the BH.

Those who have never entered a BH with about 4000 nests please be ready for the February Seminar. A very rare opportunity for you to see the inside of a successful BH.  This trip might be worth RM 5000.

No photograph taking , no noise and no smoking when you are inside the BH.

If you wish to choose the topic that is special to you please let me know.

You can start booking your seat now. Only 40 seats and will be on first come first served basis.

Grab the early birds seats now, only ten seats, will be at RM1300 only.  The standard fee will be RM1500 per seat. This will include the course materials, a set of bird sounds, a visit to a BH with about 4000 nests and national guideline papers.

You can book the seat by sending me an email (harryswiftlet@yahoo.com) with heading:  Booking of Feb 2011 Seminar in Setiawan, Perak.

Early birds only one seat per person and per booking.

Please provide your full details and address.

Payment must be made after December 4th, 2010 seminar.

No comments: