Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let's Make The Entrance Hole Area A Bit Noisy !!

I was in Kuantan three weeks ago and one of the most interesting observation made at one of the two story high BH was the noise created by those tweeters at the entrance hole.

It seem that the owner of this BH not only played the external sound but another sound that make the entrance area very noisy as if there are so many birds in the area.

Very fascinating and the result is very outstanding.  The number of birds returning home during my viewing was very impressive.

Can this additional noise attract more birds into a new BH?

I begin to wonder and I thought to myself may be I need to try this special idea on one of those BH which I am now revamping.

Today while at the Kajang BH I attended to three visitors and while showing them around I was contemplating to install at least three hexagonal towers around the three corners of the entrance hole.

Each hexagonal will be made up of six 2"x5" tweeters.

I have instructed my assistant to look into getting the three units ready by tomorrow for installation.

Roughly it will look like this:





Let experiment with this noisy entrance hole system and see if those birds will like it.

No comments: