Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

A New Team Of Swiftlet Enthusiasts From Vietnam !!!

"We heard so much about you in Vietnam, so we decided to come to Malaysia."

The leader with three others came to Malaysia during the weekend and wanted to meet me in Subang Jaya hotel.

When I received their call I was on my way to Bagan Dato, Perak. A three hours drive up and three hours back to Kuala Lumpur.

Anyway after finishing my purpose to be in Bagan Dato I managed to stop by at Subang Jaya to chat with the Vietnamese group.

It seem that each of them have a BH under construction somewhere in the south of Vietnam about 150 kilometers from Ho Chi Min City.

"So why are you here in KL?"

"We wanted to meet you in person.  We heard so much about you and we would like to invite you to Vietnam and be our guest."

"We have started the construction but not very sure if our design is right. We also wanted to source some BH gadget from Malaysia."

I was with them till 3;30am in the morning.

I am glad to drop and deliver some swiftlet farming books for their quick reference.

No comments: