Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pak Harry There Is A Ghost In this BH !!!!

(Note This Picture is something that I got from the website.  This is not the Ghost at the BH.)

"Oh shit, what else is new?"

This was the exact words that came out of my mouth when my Indonesian worker told me that he saw a "Ghost" in the BH which we were helping to fix those sound.

"Pak Harry it was 30 minutes before mid night. I was finishing up the fixing of those tweeters. Than I smell something and look at the back. The light was on and there was this old man with dark colored dress, long white hair, long beard, with one flower garland on his neck and have a kind of bell (loceng) in his hand."

"Luckily he did not pad on my shoulder or else I will be screaming to the hospital. I wanted to ask for 4 digit numbers but it was so fast that he walk through the wall and there was those bell ring one time."

"Now my helper refuse to work after sundown."

This was his exact word and I keep saying "Oh shit."

Life sometime have some many complexity and now the ghost inside a BH.

The next day when I met the BH owner I told him about what happened and told him to do the needful.

He took it as a part and parcel of life and got a Chinese minister to activate those red hut specially build for those spirits.

I am sure if the Ghost is a friendly one he might help to populate this BH.

If he is in the opposite camp then it will be a disaster.

I finished the final installation and drove home with mix feeling.

1 comment:

Birdsnest Soup Swiftlet Nest Broker Buyer said...

Is it really? How many workers witnessed him? So is the ghost a guardian now?

How do you expect a native Indo or Malay ghost to understand the Chinese hut?

For the better, the ghost now have a roof over his head versus shining heat in the day and cold freezing night.