Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

For Some Special Reason I went With Pink Colored Walls !!!


Today I suddently wanted the entrance hole area to be painted PINK.

Yes pink colored walls.

I was not fascinated with black so I decided to go with pink water based paint.

My worker took about 2 hours to finish the job and I hope those birds love what I got in store for them.

Beside the pink colored wall there are also the aroma sprayed chicken coop humidifier, the wet floor VIP room, a water pond inside the same vip room, fake nests, lost of internal sound tweeters, the chandeliers and those fake nest.

Oh yes what about those hanging perfume garden and the noisy entrance hole ?

There is also a small light inside the VIP room.

The entrance hole is with those noisy hexagonal tweeters.  Three units to be exact.





No comments: