Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kajang BH Revamp Work Is Doing Well and About To Complete !!!!



The owner of the Kajang BH was with me yesterday and he seem to be very happy with the status of his BH.

"Wow, you really know your stuff and now the BH looks very much like a real BH.  Before this it was too bare and unattractive to those birds. Thank you Pak Harry."

I showed him around on those already completed.

Initially the BH entrance hole was at the front using one of the windows as the hole facing those neighbors.  The noise was too strong and there were more then one complains he collected.

Now I moved the entrance hole to the back using the open roof method. Yes from side entry to top entry.  Main reason being, nearly all the BHs in his area were top entry type.

 I opened a hole on the roof, about 10 feet by 10 feet, and created a water pond to collect those rain water before discharging them.

Showed him the rain water gutter to ensure that those rain water will not block those birds from entering if it happened to rain at 7:00 pm till 8:00pm.

The VIP room looks very impressive with two chandeliers, eight cluster tweeters and individual tweeters in place.  I told the owner that the number of tweeters inside the VIP room alone was 102 pieces.  Yes before this he only have not more then 50 in the whole house.

I wanted to conduct some tests that might be useful to me and the Industry, I told him.  What I have in mind was to conduct a couple of researches to see if my new ideas works. These were the research that I planted into the house:

1) First is the use of nesting corners laced with aroma.  There were about 20 pieces being installed in strategic locations inside the VIP room.


2) Second was my new idea of using aroma soaked wood as the fake nests.  The wood have a shape of a curved made from those corner covers with V shape.


3) Third, since one section of the VIP room was once the roving area with a pond, I wanted to use the pond to see the birds preference either the wet floor or the flooded floor.  Yes half of the floor will be the wet floor with those plastic cover, sand, bird shit and laced with birdnest process water while the other will be just normal water.


4) I will install those noisy tweeters clusters (six pieces per set) around the entrance hole area.  There will be three of them and they will be placed slightly lower then the external sound playing hexagonal tweeters.  The three noisy cluster tweeters will be not more then 2 feet above the roof tiles.


5) If there is enough resources I wanted to install a set of mist spray system just to monitor the effectiveness.  It will be a very costly item but since he is not willing to spend the additional cost I told him that I will advance the unit but if it works he need to pay me double its cost plus installation.  Yes he agreed.












The BH will be put into operation mode this weekend and I am very excited to have another new baby to look after for about 6 months.

No comments: