Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My New Project In Kajang, Selangor !!!

After finishing the sound installation system in Kuantan, I am now in Kajang Selangor with a new project.

This new project is more like turning around a BH that have zero tenant after into operation for almost 8 months.

Initially I was invited to have a cup of coffee and the BH owner bought my marvelous cloud external sound.

After using the sound those birds do enter but never stayed.

The owner invited me to drop by and have a look at his very sick BH.

The moment I set foot into the BH I shook my head and keep thinking what a mass the BH condition.  Both the floor (smeared with bird shit all over) and the ceiling (very little tweeters and very few crossings) were not properly done to be classified as a BH.

I asked to owner to switch the external sound on and as expected there were no tweeters playing the external sound at the far end of the BH.  I told the owner this might be why every time those birds enter his BH they will immediately turn around and out they go.

Why don't these so called "Consultant" learn more about the actual behavior of these precious birds?

They should not copy others but try to think more like a bird when they design the house.

My description to this BH owner was as follows:

"Mr B, if you are the bird will you fly to the end of the building and become the tenant?  These birds are attracted to your high quality sound and will follow to the end of the room where you install those tweeters playing the external sound.  If you install only at the entrance hole areas then they will refuse to enter the house and worse to fly to the back."

Harry, it was not my fault but my "Sifu".

My answer to him: Nope it is his fault and you too.  You should never blame others for silly mistakes.  You should at least be a bit more knowledgeable before venturing into this business. Why must you put all the blame on your "sifu" when you are the owner who dump in so much money?

Try to spend some time to learn more from reading and attending various seminars made available by some well known swiftlet gurus.

I always believed that it is worth every penny to attend some talks conducted by some Malaysia and Indonesian gurus.  The best in Malaysia will be by Dr Christopher, Mr Phang and Pak Harry.  Indonesian best guru will be Pak Hendry Mulia. It will be also nice if you can attend Pak Nugruho, Pak Arief Budiman and Pak Fatich Marzuki if you can find one.

I guarantee that if you attend all these guru's seminars, you will be a better person and your chances to be a successful swiftlet farmer will be far greater then those who do not attend any.

Remember your main aim in attending those seminars  is  gather knowledge and not to make comparison who is good and who is not.

All these people do have their specialties and please admire their dedication in sharing those trade secrets which many others will never wish to share.

Well today what I did was to clean up the bird shit mess on the floor so that we can have a good start in revamping this 8 months old BH with zero tenants.

Those who have never entered a BH and wish to see one please call 017 755 1318 for an appointment.  There will be a small entrance fee levied for a good cause.

No comments: