Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

35% Increase Within 3 months, That's A Lot.

I was looking through my email messages from so many of my blog readers and I think this one is something special.


Someone from East Java, Indonesia, who recently purchased two of my sounds managed to increase his nests count drastically.


Remember prior to this the nests remain stagnant for more than 6 months or more.


Within three months after trying out the two sounds purchased he got a 35% increase.  


If it continue to be performing the same rate he will be getting a total of  35 X 4 = 140% after 12 months.


This is obviously something interesting and encouraging.


I hope he will continue getting the same % increase or better from now on.


Read this email dated August 20th, 2011:


Dear Harry,

How are you? I will inform you that your Black cloud and Super Baby King have good result in my BH in East Java.

I see increasing about 35 %,  from 170 to 230 nest in just 3 month ( 26/05 to 19/08) . Its very good result. 

Although now is dry season and the Swiftlets are sick... many many hair (bulu).

Thank you.

EHartono

Those who have not tried this combination maybe it is time to do so.

I might want to ask him what kind of setting did he followed.

I remember telling him how to used it but who knows he might did something weired.

The key point here is that he got a very good result.

I remember Pak Guss from The Netherlands (Holland) who owned two BHs on Lombok Island told me these exact words:

"Pak Harry in Lombok, to get 30% a year is considered great and we never talk about 100% or its impossible."

I told him to look at a target of 100% increment a year.

I guess if you have the right knowledge and combined with a set of powerful sounds you will get near to that.

PS:


Please read this latest email from my fan club:



Great day to you Pak Harry!

Excited to read your blog posts as usual!

I have already contacted people who harvest and are getting permissions to get into the caves and study the birds and their habitat :)

About your latest post about the 35% in 3 months and after 12 months (4 times) it can get 140%.

I would just like to humbly point out that it is more than 140% sir :) because if we have 100 (for easier computation) nests in the beginning then:

1st quarter :   100 * .35 = 35 new nests = 135 total nests
2nd quarter:   135 * .35 = 183 nests
3rd quarter:    183 * .35 = 246 nests
4th quarter:    246 * .35 = 332 nests at the end of the 1st year!!

the formula is (1.35) ^ 4 = 3.32

or 232% increase sir!! :) thats ALOT of nests in a year!! ^^


May God continue to bless you as you have been a blessing to many other people around the world!

Sincerely,
Paul

No comments: