Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Land Clearing Has Begun !!!



Today August 26 2011 started with the confirmation of the One World Hotel seminar room booking.

Paid the deposit and proceeded to meet a blog follower from Raub, Pahang.

His was delivering a new set of sounds which I wanted to try at Bukit Pelanduk BH.

This special set consisted of a "Pulling sound", the "External sound" and the "Internal sound" which were recorded and safe in a stereo mode.

A test was done with the "Pulling sound" last two days and it seems to be effective and I got the developer to made a set of three for my immediate use.

After the short meeting proceeded to the piece of in Karak whose owner has instructed me to clear and proceed with his dream BH.

I got the contractor based in Bentong to get it going and in order to be very sure I drove up to make any adjustments which will help to get the erection started.

The works were okay however the contractor misunderstood my instruction.

There were at least five more tall trees to be taken down.  I wanted the view to the lake to be clear with no obstructions.

Most of the trees uprooted were old Durian, Rambutan and Dukong trees,

He took my point and promised to restart his job immediately.

By next week the land should be ready to receive the construction materials.

This project will allow me to test my three stories dual entries with elevated VIP room BH design.

I am very happy that the owner choose my design and I am looking forward to a very exciting moment of my life.

Look at these pictures and I will make regular report to my blog readers in due course:












No comments: