Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CCTV Camera Can Be Your Best Research Tool !!!

Can you imagine having a mobile phone where you can view and zoom your camera on the spot?

Just look at this picture number 1 and compare with the second picture number 2:

 Picture Number 1


Picture number 2

This is a real picture shown to me by one of my blog reader whom I recently met.

After a few short explanation he showed me life pictures of the birds hanging at the nest.

Look at this video clip:



It was simply unthinkable but nowadays with so many new gadgets available in the market, nothing is impossible.

My point here is that it is much easier nowadays to carry out research and you need no longer to stay inside your BH to study your swiftlet.

The above set of camera is only RM 2,800 (the camera only) and if you wanted to know more let me know.

I have yet to capture a picture of it but will get it to all of you soon.

One more point to add is that the owner can switch the camera off and on from his mobile phone.

As such you will not disturb the birds all night long.

Fascinating and what more can be spoken......


No comments: