Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Two More New Projects After Bukit Pelanduk !!!


Life cannot be better than this current moment.

Yes I am getting older, closed to 60 years old, but there are more activities than before.

While busy with my moving of workers to Bukit Pelanduk, N9, BH,  received two separate calls insisting of a short meetings.

I got very little choices but to squeeze some time to check what these two group of people wanted me to do.

The first was a couple who was in a kind of trouble with their BH in Gambang, Pahang.

"Pak Harry, we have this pleasure of wanting you to be our JV partner.  Our BH have been in operation for almost two years but not many nests only about 10.  We wanted more and as fast as it can.  Please accept this humble offer to be our JV partner."

Very attractive offer and I told them than I am willing to accept if they can comply to my small request.

They need to firstly agreed to my terms of conditions and once I am in they should not invite any other consultant to come and meddle with the BH.

My best offer to them was to move my workers to their BH once my Bukit Pelanduk project is completed, about 1 month time.

That was agreed and I am very happy to be given an opportunity to help this helpless couple.

Those who have similar problem please contact me to discuss on the same arrangement.  Call 017 755 1318.

I will only agree once a BH inspection is made and the surrounding is right.

The second meeting was more exciting.

"Pak Harry, remember about the agricultural land we bought at Karak?  We have finally signed the Sale and Purchase agreement and we would like to proceed with the land clearing plus you to build a 3 stories BH.  We want your design with dual entries and extended VIP room construction."

Wow, another job to look after and I am sure this will be a kind of break through to get my standalone masterpiece in action.

The 1st payment was made and I need to get my civil contractor to start cracking in mobilizing his equipment.

The owner seems to be very excited with her project and I have visited the site three times before.

I told her that I prefer the land just beside the fresh water lake.

The surveyed points were done and it looks that they got better than what they initially thought.

So who say life stops at 60?

I am beginning to enjoy life and I am sure there will lot more activities after or during these two interesting projects.

Those of you who have plans to own or erect a new BH please come and pay a visit to these places.

I will allow any of my blog readers to come and learn at a small fee.

There is nothing like going to the site and see for yourself how a BH is erected and completed.

No comments: