Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

So You Wanted To Try Something Out Of The Norm ????



I might not be a genius and I never say that my recommendation will work all the time.

I am not a sifu or a consultant.

What I am is a simple old man who happened to love swiftlet farming.

When you read my blog you need to remember one thing.

"I do not ask you to read them or copy my ideas or calling me for help".

They are just my "Diary" which I love to write on a daily basis.

If you try any of my ideas and they do not work please do not point your fingers to me.  I am not the culprit but you are.

What if you tried and it works?

Again don't look at me but look at you self.  You are an open minded person who wanted changes.

You read my blog and you voluntarily tried with no expectation. If they work in your BH you should congratulate your good self.

Remember you need to be careful when you try any of my ideas.  I am crazy so do the thousand people investing in swiftlet farming including your good self.

I have this very ridiculous idea which you have never thought of and it might make you laugh.

I was about to purchase those sea weeds last week and while sorting the plate size dried sea weed I place one of them to my nose.

Wow the smell was enchanting and it come to my mind "What if I hang them inside my BH?"

I quickly ordered about 2 kg and once at one of my BH (under my care) I asked my workers to hang them like drying of your cloth inside one of the nesting room.

My workers did just that and the smell from it was very strong and I am sure if those birds should love the sea weed smell they will visit the tested room.

If you wish them to smell much stronger spray some distilled water.

Have a look at what he did.

"Harry Kok is a crazy guy and one day you too will become like him?"




No comments: