Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Very Precious Visit Report !!!

I remember very well when I visited a BH in Vietnam and after which I wrote about 19 pages report with various sketches on what they should do.

The report was well received and implemented in stages.

At that moment the number of birds were less than 5 but now the result, after carrying out my recommendations, is outstanding.

I am very proud to have help the owner with his BH sickness problem and I hope the remedies I recommended will be useful for others too.

Just read this email just received this morning (August 30, 2011):

Dear Sifu Harry,

I and my parents are very pleased to have that precious report from your visit to our BH. Each time i come to maintain my BH, i always arrange to implement some of your recommendation, such as hanging perfume garden, auto-spray aroma system, hexagonal tweeter, chandelier, fake nests, etc..  
After two months, the swiftlet population in my BH increase significantly.

Now we have about hundreds of birds stay in my BH. Today i wanna send you a video captured from my camera to show you what i have now. 
Your knowledge, as well as your experience in this field is admirable. 
Thanks for your contribution to us as well as this industry.
You can see the video in the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_eMAdCCH_M

 
Thank you and best regards,
--
Dat





No comments: