Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Pig Farmer Wanted To Own A Successful BH !!!


I received a call from a man who needed some help.

"Pak Harry, I was introduced to you by a participant during a GAHP seminar in Ipoh.  I need your help to look at what can be the reasons why my new BH have difficulties to get the birds to stay longer than 10 seconds when entering the hole opening."

I attended to his frantic call and invited him to come and have a look at my Grand Masterpiece in Bidor.

Within a few hours he was in Bidor and from his behavior pattern he was desperately in need of some good help.

Last Tuesday I drove to his BH site in Ayer Kuning, Perak about 45 minutes drive from Bidor.

Once arrived I set down with him to discuss what was his real problems.

"Pak Harry, this BH was build by my son with the help of his sifu from Setiawan, Perak.  It seems that since beginning its operation not a single bird entered to stay.  Most of the time a few will enter the entrance hole and immediately, less than 10 seconds, will shoot out."

"I begin to feel uncomfortable and  I think there are many flaws in the BH.  After viewing your Grand Masterpiece, I think the total number of tweeters in my whole BH is equivalent to just one of your VIP room."

"Please have a good look and advise what can be done to salvage the BH."

"During the initial opening we have about 15 people attended a kind of "Prayers" in front of the BH but to my dismay there were not many birds that entered and stay long.  I was embarrassed  and quickly ran home."

I realized how important is this BH to the owner.  He spend more than RM300,000 and until today not a single bird entered and stay inside.

Even before entering I can guessed what can be the wrong doings inside.

I smiled and told him to open the main door.

The most amusing was when he asked me to change my shoe to a clean pair of sandal. Hmm... this is something new.

The moment I entered the BH floor was the cleanest BH ever entered.  Not a speck of dust or dirt or bird shit or a mist maker.

Plain and totally clean.  You can sit and enjoy a nice meal on the floor without feeling that your food will be contaminated.  How interesting.....

As usual I wanted to start from the top of the BH probably the roof, the monkey house and the LAL.

He was chatting all the way expressing his ideas here and there asking my opinion whether he was right.

I kept my mouth shut so that he can voiced his displeasure over his son's decisions.

After about 40 minutes inside I told him what can be done to salvage the BH and promised to come out with the list of things that he can carry out.

I think he calmed down and feel very happy after my assurances.

Have a good look at some of the pictures taken during my visit:





No comments: