Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

5 Nests After My Recent Visit !!!



I took some time today to check with a few of those owners whose BH I visited and recommended some ideas on what they should do.

The best was a BH in Raub Pahang, Bangan Serai and Pasir Mas.

The Raub BH owner was surprised to receive my phone call.

"Mr L how are you?  This is Pak Harry and how is your BH doing?"

His reply:  "As at this month I have 420 nests.  Thanks to you."

I remembered him telling about his wife have breast cancer and she died just after Chinese new year about two years ago.

I was invited to join the family for dinner and she was there with us.

When she died I told him that I am sure your wife will help you to populate your BH.

I visited his BH and recommended the modifications which was completed within 2 weeks.

Those birds started to come and now he is now a proud owner of 420 nests BH.

"Pak Harry my brother in law has 500 plus nests?"

The second BH owner is a Dato and his BH is in Pasir Mas, Kelantan.

"Dato how are you and your BH in Pasir Mas?"

His answer:  It is doing well after your visit and the recommendations.  Now the BH is with 5 completed nests with a few markings. Thanks to your recommendations.

I think he is in the right track and with his commitment to show the results to his partner, I think the future is great.

The third BH owner is the BH owner in Bagan Serai.

I remembered completing his BH with nesting planks and sound system.

I told him that his BH was too hot and recommended on the installation of external wall covers.

Initially he used those orchid plantation mat but later switched to zinc roof sheet.

"Pak Harry the BH is doing well and fine. Internal temperature is below 30.8*C and there are more than a dozens of bird shit spots.  I would like to thank you for all the guidance and revamp operation."

You can see a video clip at this facebook address:

http://www.facebook.com/norazmim?sk=wall

The good news is that the three BH are doing well and the owners are happy with their BH results so far.


No comments: