Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Smaller Group But Interesting As Ever !!!


A very nice day with about 8 participants and 5 of them from Vietnam and Philippine.

I was expecting more, about 16, but the rest could not make it due to their busy schedule.

The Seminar as usual gives the inside of swiftlet farming.

In the early part of the day I introduced to them about the History of swiftlet farming, the details characteristics of swiftlet and how to select a proper location to erect their first BH.

At about 11.00am we hired three limousine taxis to Hulu Langat Selagor for a site visit.

For the sake of getting the right feeling about swiftlet farming I choose a stand alone three stories BH located on an agriculture land about 45 minutes away from Boulevard Hotel, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur.

The owner opened the BH door for the inspection however we can only visit the ground floor.

He has two VIP rooms on this floor, a data room, a big main hall, an insect generating rack operational and a baby swiftlet release room.

I gather my participants to show them the VIP rooms and the rest of thing that they should copy when they started their BHs.

After 20 minutes inside we were given a short talk by the owner about his so call future plans.

We rushed back to Boulevard hotel for lunch and finish up four more topics that were stated on my itinary for the day.

After finishing the course all of them were so happy to learn so much during one day with me.

I remember them saying thank you before leaving.

I can see the smiles on each face and I am pretty sure my effort to transfer my knowledge is working.

To those who wanted to start building their own BH please try to attend my next Seminar in September 2012.

For more details please email your queries to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

You will have a better chance to be a successful BH DIY owner after attending my seminar.







No comments: