Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Super Pheromone Is So Effective In Vietnam !!!

I think this comment made by one of the three Vietnamese who attended my recent Seminar at Boulevard Hotel is important.

"Pak Harry you are wrong when you said that the Super Pheromone will take about 7 days to show some result.  In my case it was instantly.  The moment I applied at the entrance hole you will see a big crowd coming towards it."

I asked him twice about what he was trying to tell me.

His full name is Mr Jonathan Lee.

He call me Uncle Harry.

He has been buying the pheromone from one person that bought a few dozens during his last trip.

After the Seminar at Mid Valley City he wanted 10 more.

I managed to pack and sent to him today.

As mentioned before I know this special spray, used for nesting planks, is proven in Sabah, Sarawak and Vietnam.

This special article is for you to know and I wish you might want to write to him for more details.

You can contact him at: tanabeson@me.com

I am sure he not lying to me and to purchase 10 more cannisters is something serious.

Well let me relate to you another interesting story.

This is about something strange that happened today.

I was busy preparing for my tomorrow's trip to Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

I remembered that I need to pay a visit to Kepong Kip BH.

After activating another 5 kilograms of those insect generating powder I took some time to check the nesting room areas.

I saw a number of cockroaches on the wet floor and decided to spray with Fumakilla aerosol spray.

I sprayed about half the cannister and after that wrap up my maintenance visit.

Before going home I stood by to observe those birds on the roof top.

Surprise, surprise and surprise.

They came like as if there was some very attractive new external sound but I did nothing to the sound.

I begin to wonder what makes them so attracted to the window?

Cannot be the insect generating since I just activated.

It must be those smell from the Fumakilla spray.

Have a look at this clip:





No comments: