Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Vitamins & Minerals For Insect Food !!!



I am of the opinion that breeding of drosophila is good for BHs.

Since putting this insect generation set in a number of BHs under my care, I can see some improvements that makes me wonder why all these while no one wanted to look into this interesting technique seriously.

Today for example I visited a BH in Teluk Intan, Perak whose owner deployed a set about 20 days ago.

I activated the second set.

The room where the insect generation set was located were full of these drosophila.

Upon opening the racks there were many of them in maggots and flying insect forms all over the containers.

Very interesting and the owner was so amazed with the result.

What this guy did was to purchase the formula from who else and create the powder himself.

The only items that he could not locate were the Vitamins, Minerals, Methionine and Lysine.

That was no more a problem when I packed about 10 kilograms each for him.

I have a very strong feeling that this BH owner will be going big with this insect generating idea.

Based on his input, he and partner have been thinking of implementing the insect generation technique but got not a clue on how to get the formula.

His partner told him that the only person who is willing to provide the formula is Pak Harry.

He called for a meeting at Subang Jaya Summit Hotel and that was the moment of truth.

I can sense from the way they talk that they were serious in insect breeding and in need of the right formulation.

What I told them was simple.

I will arrange to be at their BH within one week with all the necessary tool, powder and yellow boxes.  I also brought along the formula.

The first insect generation set was prepared by me and while mixing the verious powders I let them learn every step that they will help them.

After 20 days I again drop by at the same BH but this time I not only brought along another new set of ready mixed insect generating powder but also those Vitamins, Minerals, Methionine, Lysine and a rack of the yellow boxes.

This round I gave one of the partner to mix half while the other I did it for them.

The best was during the inspection of the previous batch.

They are doing all right.

Most of the trays were showing a lot of those maggots, young fruit flies and many pods.

I tough them to stir the mixture so that more surface area were created.

I recommended that they should erect a few walls to make a room for these insects generating sets.

They can actually installed at least 10 racks and each can produce about 1.5 kilograms of insect per day.

This is equivalent to 15 kilograms of insects a day.

By learning how to produce these insect generating powder themself, the cost per kilogram will be more economic as compared to buying from the racks.

Those of you who wanted to learn more about this insect generating technique please feel free to call 017 7551318.

If you want to have more nests in your BH you need to try this proven technique.


No comments: