Search This Blog

Swiftlet Farming Seminar On May 5 & 6th, 2018

Swiftlet Farming Seminar On May 5 & 6th, 2018
Calling for participants to this special Swiftlet Farming Seminar to be held in Sandakan, Sabah. You will be given the opportunity to learn and at same time to enter two BHs plus how to prepare MV3 aroma, Seminar will be held at Sandakan Hotel, Sandakan Sabah. For detail please PM 0177551318

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

At Last I Was Asked To Install The Sound System !!!

It takes me about 4.5 hours to reach this place somewhere near the foothill of Jerai Mountain in Kedah.

My main purpose was to install a totally new sound system inside a two stories BH made of used forty footer containers.

I came to know the owner a few years back and have been telling him what was wrong with it.

The modified the entrance hole location plus the LAL.

Later took some special sounds from me.

The nest population grew a bit but one day the whole sound system went out of control in fact all were dead.

"Pak Harry my BH now is dead.  I need your help to inspect it and do the needful."  he requested.

During my trip home I was curious enough to drive up and make some new discoveries.

Later told the owner what can be done to combine the sound installation plus some additional things that I feel can help to bring those birds inside.

My main idea was to limit the birds movements inside the monkey house.

I believed if the BH is so small why should be allow those birds to play inside the monkey house.  They should be immediately directed into the nesting room when they put their head inside the monkey house.

This was where I erected a new wall to block the entrance hole area inside the monkey house.

My second idea was to block the light from polluting the nesting room a bit more.  So I raised another partition around the LAL.

On the rooftop I took a lot of trouble to install two set of power tweeters for my last tango sound system.

Immediately after the installation of the sound system, about 200 fake nests and application of supersusu/super pheromone tested with a new sound.

It went perfect.

While inside the BH to check on the sounds a couple of birds started to check in.

After various sound volume adjustments I was happy with its performance.

Advice the owner on the completion and drove home.

I was back in KL at 1:50 am.  It was a long drive but I was happy that the BH is back to normal.

No comments: