Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Research Works Together with A Local Varsity Finally Begun !!!


A very proud moment in my career in swiftlet farming industries.

I have help so many BH owners with their sick BHs.

During my visit to some of these BHs I have managed to discover lots of interesting ideas.

I have also invented a number of interesting gadgets that will help to improve any BH with nest population problems.

About three years ago I started to conduct Seminars and nearly all those who attended my Seminars are not a proud owner of successful BHs.

Now the time have come to conduct some research works with the help of a local varsity.

About six BH owners called to participate in this joint collaboration.

Yesterday managed to visit the first BH that I hope will kick start the program.

The owner was very pleased with my present and after about 30 minutes inside his BH I have the rough idea on what can be done to help the research team.

This morning submitted a full report on those ideas and I hope the Varsity team will agree with those ideas submitted to both the BH owner and the Team.

It will be the highlight of 2013.

The year where we might pin point what methods can be used to multiply the nest population.

I am proud to be a part of the Team and I hope my small contribution will be useful to our swiftlet farming industry.

May God bless our genuine intention.

No comments: