Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

My Biggest Challenge For Year 2013 !!!




A very interesting and daring challenge for year 2013.

It took this BH owner less than a day to decide on my proposal to revamp his BH located somewhere at Bukit Selambau, Kedah.

The BH was put into operation about 20 months ago and the number of nests inside was a bit on the lower side, about 40 nests.

Last week I was invited to take a good look at the BH and after studying the way the BH was decorated I came out with my ideas on how to get the BH more active.

My main idea was to split the BH into two.  The top most floor will be one BH by itself while the two lower floors will be another separate unit.

He was lucky that there were two in fact three openings on the roof areas.  Two at the monkey house area and one at the back using those top entry type.

I suggested the use of the top entry as the main entrance hole for the top most floor. This BH will be running its own set of sounds different from the second BH that will be just below it.

The second BH will be the two floors below and the main entrance hole will be those located at the monkey house.

My target will be on how to attract more birds to this two BHs rooftops.

The top entry hole area and the monkey house roof will be turned into a sound "magnet" where I install a number of tweeters around both entrance holes.

Internally the partitions in the BH will be realigned and they will have the ability to be in communication once the time is ripe.  What I meant by ripe is when the two BHs has nothing less than 500 nests each.

There will be some walls that shall be opened to allow the two BHs to become one.

The creation of proper rooms on each floor and creating suitable path for those birds to fly freely from one part to the other will be looked into.

Each floor will have a dedicated amplifier for internal sound with separate wires for at least three clusters of tweeters.

There will be about 200 internal sound tweeters per floor and most of it will be in a cluster of four.

I planned to put in place at least two kite tweeters in each VIP room.

There will be adequate number of fake nests laced with my super pheromone and supersusu.

The BH will have a number of mist makers and on ground floor I planned to install a wet floor system inside one of its VIP room.

The job will start on February 3rd 2013 and I hope to finish within 10-14 days.

It will be an exciting job and there will be a number of new gadgets to be installed.

Those of you who are free during the period can come and join the fun.

Give a call to 017 7551318 if you wish to learn hands on.

Remember you shall be responsible to carry out some tasks that will eventually make you learn more as compared to just reading my blog.


No comments: