Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kubang Kerian BH Is Doing Well !!!


Yes a message just obtained from the owner of a BH at Kubang Krian Kelantan says that nearly all tweeters were occupied.

Remember the BH at Kubang Krian Kelantan that I was involved to install its sound system?

It was put into operation nearly six months and I was curious on its performance.

After exchanging a number of SMS messages the owner confirmed that during his last entry lots of bird shit spots were found inside the VIP room on the top most floor.

How many Doc? I asked.

Nearly all those cluster tweeters were with bird shit markings on the floor below them.

I remembered installing at least 30 cluster tweeters per VIP room.

This sound like having 30 spots on the floor.

Not a bad performance.

What about their nests?

Well wait for two more weeks.  He advised on his next inspection.

I hope that all the 30 will materialized into nests.

I also would like to remind my readers that each cluster consisted of 4 tweeters.

If all were with a set of birds the total number of birds might be as high as 30X4X2 = 240 birds.

Not a bad performance but even half will be a good start.

I look forward to get good news from the owner and I hope he will start having some result within the next 2 weeks.



No comments: