Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Dual Entries Solar Powered BH Is Doing Well !!!


At first it was experiencing major power supply shortages.

The power packs and the solar panels were increased to two to tackle the problem.

At last it went smoothly without much interruptions.

"Pak Harry I think you need to drop by and this time I think those external sounds have some noisy some.  Please check and do the needful."

I was on my way to Karak and took the opportunity to check the BH status.

After tackling the sound noisy problem I took some time to check on the BH progress.

First the noisy sound.  The noise was nothing more that some dust accumulation on the SD card.

What I did was to refresh the sound by deleting the old sound and put in a new sound.  After that it went well and I was surprised with those birds were seen to play at the entrance holes.


Inside I was very pleased to observe the number of nests found on the top most floor.

Nearly all the nests were found there.

The only funny was that all of them were outside the VIP room.

They prefer to settle in the hall.

I have a strong feeling that they could not find the entry door.  I might was to modify the entrance door location soon.

The next issue was why they refuse to occupy the lower floors.

I have some idea why but need to try them out during my next modification programs.

This shall be subjected to the approval of the BH owner.

I hope she is willing to pay the cost of labour to carry out the modifications.

Some owners are too concern about their investment and will refuse to fork out any additional cost to revamp their BH.

This is one of the challenge when you are involve in the swiftlet farming industry.

Have a look at some video clip and pictures taken inside and outside.















No comments: