Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

How About Brushing The Plank Before Applying???


Remember the article I wrote recently about a story when this BH owner was presented with a wire brush?

This friend of mine was having lunch with me and told me about how he was given a present.  The present he got was a wire brush.

What for?

He was wondering why wire brush?

The person who gave him this present was telling him about how this wonderful piece of gadget help to improve the number of nests in his BH.

What he did was to brush those selected points on the nesting planks and within a couple of weeks those birds will start building their nests.

Main reason being the spots cleaned were clear of dirt and also those fungus spores.

Well I listened to his story with a very deep thought and I told him that it might be true.

Once your BH passed a few years old there will be lots of dust accumulated on their surfaces.

Not only there be dust but fungus or their spores waiting to grow if we are careless enough to make the room too wet.

If you should use these steel brush on them you will clearly see the amount of dust produced.

Let let me show you this video clip which I took yesterday when I was about to apply this aroma on the nesting plank.

You will get to see how much dust were removed.

Look closely during the brushing operation.


No comments: