Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Next Swiftlet Farming Seminar Might Be In Kuching Sarawak !!!


My current plan for 2013 is to organize more swiftlet farming talks in areas that are far from Kuala Lumpur.

In this way I can come closer to those who have trouble with their BHs.

For 2013 the first target will be Kuching Sarawak and after that I plan to hold one more in Tawau Sabah.

The Kuching Seminar will be arrange by an old friend who owned a few BHs and one of which was recently launched.

"Pak Harry this new BH of mine is 100% with everything inside was from you.  After just a few months they started to come and now this particular BH is doing very well. I think we can use this model BH during your Seminar in Kuching."

I hope he will keep me inform on a few arrangements which I proposed him to do.

"Go to the right Government Department and ask them to help us to organize this Seminar.  All you need to do is to get the date that they are willing to give a talk about the Sarawak State Swiftlet Farming Guidelines.  Let them choose the date and their free time.  Use me as a stand bye to slot in between those time chosen."

The idea here is to work closely with these Department and we become their partner to promote the industry.

If they think carefully and agree with our win win solution both parties will benefit from it.

They will have their Guidelines promoted while we will help to inform the industry on how to be a successful BH owners.

We can also arrange to have all these participants to visit your new BH.

At the same time we can also visit those BHs that are facing any type of problems that need our helps.

I am sure my small contribution will help a few fellows in Sarawak.

Those of you who are in Sarawak and Tawau please be informed and let me know if you are keen to participate in this.

Call or sms your interest to participate at +60177551318.

No comments: