Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

A Good Example Which You Might Want To Copy !!!


This BH now is with at least 2000 nests after just three years into operation.

Initially the owner was very disappointed with his BH and nearly wanted to shut in down but things changed when he met me.

What he did was to continuously read my blog, attended my Seminar, update his sound library and use all my ideas.

He started with very little nests but soon it start to climbed to 350 nests.

I like a few of his SMS message and one very interesting was this:

"Hi Pak Harry, tested your sound, many birds, they all get crazy bag on the walls boom, boom, boom. Tq"

I asked him what sounds was he using?

Pukau 1 and Pukau 3.

He tried the duck egg idea that I wrote a long time ago.

Date: November 11, 2011

"Hi Pak Harry, like to share about duck egg white. 3-4 months ago got only 7 nests. After applying duck egg white the nests increase from 7 to 30.  The sound I used was marvelous cloud and Superbabyking."

I told him that it might be more due to the two sounds he used but it was still a very good improvements.

If you see the date you know when his BH nests started to take off.  Remember he only has 30 nests in year 2011 November.

He also said this:

"The sound is good. At this hour of the day they're still many birds playing in the BH. They cling on the internal tweeters. tq."

On December 19th 2012 at 6.29 pm he send me this note:

" Hi Sifu, Ph your disciple from Raub. Completed phase 1 with 350 nests.  I took 2 years and three months. thanks."

Frankly he took only about 1 year and 1 month and 8 days from November 11 the year before.

He followed by prescription about how to run your BH in stages.

Stage one was to achieve 300 and after that will be a stage two.

He seems to saying on many occasions that he used Pukau 1 and Pukau 3 to get the increase of nests every month.

One very interesting character about him is that he gave his full trust to me with my sound collection.

Every now and then he will SMS me something like this:

" Hi Sifu, do you have any new sounds?"

The moment I said yes, he will quickly buy a copy.

He now has nearly all by very best sounds and that was how he managed to populate his BH at a very fast rate.

Read this latest:

Date: December 11th 2013:

"Hi Sifu, how are u? yes sifu I am now running external sound inside on 24 hours basis.  I went in my BH two days ago do some inspection and found out that the young birds started to making love.  Lots of new markings and nests jump up to 900+++.  Sifu U must choose the right external sound to play in the BH and one good external sound at the entrance and one inside.  So u are playing two external sound inside.  I am playing your NBU for 24 hours and Selking for 12 hours.  Tq."

Something that is new to me but a very good thing to learn.

I wanted an answer over this question:

I need an answer on this question: Do those birds build their nests on those tweeters playing the NBU sound?

He replied:

"Yes, they like to build their nests beside the NBU sound tweeter."

As at today his BH nests is over 2000+++ and growing.

I am glad that he met me and tried many of my ideas.

Best of luck to him.


No comments: