Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You Should Avoid Dumping Those Leftovers !!!

(Never Store These Building Leftovers Around Your BH)

I am very concern about any BH that uses its surroundings as a dumping place.

A good example is this BH in Kepala Batas, Butterworth, Penang.

During my recent visit I saw these zinc roof materials plus those woods that were used as the roof supporting materials.

Upon checking with the owner he claimed that the roof, during a heavy thunderstorm, were lifted to the air in total and crashed on the ground.

That was about 10 months or one year ago.

A new roof was erected however those old roof materials were left on the ground breeding more often than not since it is in the middle of a paddy field, rats and maybe snakes.

Not to mention those crawlers and ants.

I would say that this is not a very good thing to do.

These rats, snakes, ants and crawlers are not welcome into your BH.

I need to get the owner to clear the items and perhaps burn all those woods at night.

You have a good look at what I saw and tell me if your are also doing simply the same thing.









No comments: