Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Look At What I Did On The Monkey House Rooftop !!!


The first day of revamp operation was to focus on the monkey house rooftop areas.

I told my workers to relocate the hexagonal tweeter and install those power tweeters.

They did exactly how I wanted it to be.

The rooftop now looks much better and I can fully guarantee that the moment my sound collection are played there will be nothing less then 100 birds will be drawn to the rooftop.


(Prior to revamp operation)

Now look at what I did?







Tested with KPOP on those power tweeters and guess how many swiftlet responded.

More than 100 and I got to quickly shut off the sound since he have to proceed with the main entrance window makeover.

I have instructed my workers not to play those external sounds for the time being.

Once ready I wanted to surprise the BH owner.

Let see what happen when all the revamp operation are completed.

I just wanted to see the big smiles on both the father and son team.

If you are facing a more or less similar problem just call this number 017 7551318.


No comments: