Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Nice Dinner With Durian Tunggal BH Owner !!!

(I looked very tired. Yes I was


A very rare occasion when a BH owner offer a special treat for me and my two workers.

He took us to this special Ikan Bakar restaurant in Melaka.



I believed he saw how we work hard for him and decided to take us for a special meal.

"If you are closed with me I will make sure you eat the best food" he said.

I enjoyed it very much and my workers commented to him that they wanted another one once they completed his BH.

"No problem!!" was his reply.

We have the nasi lemak, ikan bakar red snapper, ikan bakar stingray,  ikan goreng red snapper, siput buluh, cuttle fish, a vegie and prawns.

All in with two jugs of tebu water 1, and watermelom 1 was only RM181:00

In total we have 6 people eating all.

Nothing was left behind since all those leftovers and the bones were taken home to feed those 7 dogs.

Yes highly cholesterol items but got to try out these plates.

The owner claimed that he can eat at least 10 bungkus of the nasi lemak.

He ended up eating about 6 bungkus I think while I was modest with 3 bungkus.

It was fresh, sweet and delicious.

You must visit this place with your family.

Just see the dishes and the name of the Ikan Bakar Restaurant:






















No comments: