Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Strange Air Cooling Machine In Lenggong BH !!!



Something very strange that can be a very expensive item found in a BH.

Beside the bullet tweeters I saw this huge air blower inside the Lenggong BH.

I think the air blower was designed to cool down those chicken coop.

The size was something like 3 feet wide by 4 feet high and about 1.5 feet width.

The fan diameter located at the back was about 2.5 feet.

The owner installed three units and I think the cost per unit must be around rm 1500 or rm 2500.

Will the fan works?

My answer is maybe.

If it works by now the BH should be full however there were only about 6 nests after 1.5 years into operation.

I presumed the consultant who was engaged to design this BH went overboard and came out with this expensive idea.

It looks nice with a big fan, a box with water flowing onto those strings made of house mops, and a streams of water falling down into a water container in front of the fan.

But if those birds don't want to come in I think it was a shear waste of money.

One more thing that was informed by the BH owner was the frequent electricity breakdown.

I suspect these three monsters were the cause.

What about the monthly electricity bill.

Let me check on how much were the bills and share with you the monthly expenses.

Usually electricity bill for a BH should be about rm 30 to 50 but this BH I think will be higher.

I am just making my opinion and I might be wrong.

To those who read this article just learn from this event and perhaps makes a better decision.

No comments: