Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Durian Tunggal BH: Test Run The External Sound System !!!



The owner was delighted but I was not very very happy.

You want to know why?

Plenty came but they are not entering the BH.

What I think is happening is that the smell inside, maybe due to my workers sweat were not pleasant.

Or maybe those aroma splashed inside were causing them to think that there are some predators inside.

Let us keep our fingers crossed and after some time they will get the urge to enter.

Once they entered I am sure of they being trapped with all those tweeters and fake nests and those VIP rooms environment.

The power tweeters, 11 of them are functioning.

Every time I activated it will quickly draw those birds playing or harvesting insects from the neighbor's BH.

They will come and attack the power tweeter and cling to the hexagonal tweeters.

They showed some disturbance at the main entrance hole at the moment.

I have redesigned the flying path.

At first it was with two flying paths ways but now restricted to one.

If they should enter I forced them to follow the two doors that leads them to fly about the LAL/staircase opening.

The top floor was shut down so that they will colonize the lower floors.

Once they enter the LAL they will fly down straight or stop at the middle floor.

Let us hope that the new ideas that I did for this BH works.

Give the BH about 3-6 months.

Current nests number is only 9.  Yes nine only.

No comments: